Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tornadoes and Emergency Home Generators

I've been looking around for information to share with you on tornados and emergency home generators. This morning I found this really detailed piece that I think is excellent need-to-know information. He brought up a lot of stuff that I hadn't thought about, like the noise level your standy generator is creating, and how it might be affecting your neighbors nerves. They've already been through a nerve wracking experience, and the noise from your generator probably isn't doing a thing to help them.

Check out his suggestions on handling the situation.

During A Tornado Emergency, Will Your Residential Standby ...
Residential standby generators may not keep you safe or be important during a tornado, but when electrical power stations and electrical lines are knocked out and hundreds of thousands of homes are left without power,...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this link. Having generators can be of great help however its noise can be very irritating to us and even to our neighbors. I hope I can find a way for this.-www.wisesales.com