Friday, December 12, 2008

AVON Product Review: Unisex Slipper w/Memory Foam

A little while ago I slipped across the drive to my mom's house.  On the way back I stepped in her Taco Bell dog's crap.  It was one of those moments when I wanted to squish the little "tea cup" himself under my foot.

Anyway, the shoes that got to experience the squish was my beloved memory foam slippers.  I love these babies.  The sole really is made for outside as well as in.  The inside is nice and comfy and as the name says - the memory foam conforms to your foot.

They're also easy to clean (with the exception of the soles when you step in doggie crap) with a damp cloth.

So, if you're looking for a great comfy gift for under $20 - you're looking at it! 

Click here to check them out!





Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: