Wednesday, December 3, 2008

AVON Product Review: Suede Fringe Moccasin Slipper

What's more comfortable then a good pair of moccasin slippers

Moccasins are one of my favourite shoes.  I got my first pair in New Mexico.  Indians sold there goods to tourists getting off the train.  I was one of those happy tourists.  It was a little kids dream.

My next pair, not bought in NM, laced up the front and came just below my knees.  I loved those things.  Then sadly, one day they bit the dust.

These moccasins, on the other hand, are a lot more comfortable than my old ones that were made to wear outside and made you look roughly like Daniel Boone.

These are ladies moccasins and designed for comfort and to keep your feet nice and warm with their cozy faux shearling lining.  Run your fingers over the soft genuine suede and you can feel yourself start to relax.  :]

Want to hear an even better part?  Right now AVON is having a shoe sale and you can get 2 pairs for $19.98! OR!  You can buy one pair and pay $17.99.  I'd go for the 2 pairs.  :]

So, here's the link!  Head over to the store and place your order for a bit of footy comfort!  Don't forget they also make great gifts!

Happy shopping!
Yo



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: