Wednesday, December 10, 2008

AVON Gifts for under $5 bucks!

Let's start with my favourites! I love the AVON Kids Body Paints! I've got all four. I use them for washing my hands and because I'm weird - I keep them all lined up so I can choose which scent I want to use!

Your choice of scents are: Bubble Gum, Candy Apple, Coconut Custard and Cotton Candy.


Next we have the Holiday Hand Creams! Mini-lotions are perfect for your handbag, daypack, backpack, pocket, glove box, etc.

The mini's come in 4 of your favourites: Intensive, Silicone Glove, Soft and Sensual (my favourite!) and Vita Moist.



The Disney Princess Jewels Lip Balm is a favourite of my great nieces and my littlest cousin. There's Ariel, Aurora, Belle and Cinderella! They make a nice little stocking stuffer treat!

There's lot more gifts at AVON for under $5 bucks! Head over, check them out and enjoy shopping AVON the easy way!




Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: