Thursday, December 18, 2008

AVON Product Review: Foot Works Big Beautiful Deal!

I intended do a post comparing several of AVON's face cleansers, but then I saw this great deal today and I couldn't pass it up!

Here's a list of what you get and then I'll tell you what I think:

Deep Moisture Cream
Double Action Foot File
Deluxe Touch Toenail Clipper
Deoderizing Foot Powder
Thermal Exfoliating Scrub


I absolutely love the Deep Moisture Cream. I use it every day. It feels so good when you're massaging it into your feet. If you're someone like me whose feet hurt a lot - pick this up. You're bound to love it.

It also works great at keeping the feet nice and smooth!

I also like the Deluxe Touch Toenail Clipper. It took me a bit to get used but once I did I fell in love with them. The padded handle is nice and keeps it from slipping out of your hand.

The Deodorizing Foot Powder is also great!

The only things I haven't had experience with are th Foot File and Exfoliating Scrub. BUT! And I emphasize that big but! I do use AVON's other foot scrubs and love them. They do wonders for your feet and again, the massage feels great.

So get in on this excellent deal! The whole gaboodle is only $10 for a limited time. It would regularly cost you $21.45.

On a side note - this also makes an excellent gift for someone you know who's on their feet a lot. Everyone likes a wee bit of pampering. :]

So hop over to the shop and check it out! You're feet will love you for it! :]

Until tomorrow!
Yo




Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: