Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AVON Product Review: Dramatic Firming Cream

AVON Product Review: Dramatic Firming Cream

Yesterday I said I picked up AVON Solutions Nurtura Replenishing Cream. I also picked up AVON Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream to compare the two.

The Dramatic Firming Cream, another name that makes those of us turning 50 sound like we're the 2000 year old woman, has a nice satiny feel and pleasant smell to it. It goes on nice. The firming kicks straight in and your face feels pretty tight.

I'm not as crazy about it as I am the Nurtura Replenishing Cream. It doesn't keep my face as moisturised as the Nurtura. Don't get me wrong, I like it - just not as well.

So what's in it that makes your face firmer, improves elasticity and resilience? Vitamin E, carrot, apricot and arnica oil. AVON says you'll notice the above in 4 weeks. I haven't done the 4 week test yet, because I keep going back to Nurtura. I can say Nurtura makes a difference.

Anyway! AVON Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream scores 4.5 outa 5 five stars. Head over and check out the comments! You'll be surprised that for a cream that only costs $8.50 ($4.99 on sale at the time of this writing with a buy one get one for $1.99) at how many women in their 50's use it and get great results!

Make it a great day!

Yo






No comments: