Monday, November 17, 2008

AVON Product Review! MT Restorative Rescue Balm


Moisture Therapy Restorative Rescue Balm

My mom is the basis for this review. She has a tough time with dry hands (naturally I'd inherit that trait) and comes over frequently to see what I have in my AVON box.

The last time she came I happened to have the above hand cream in stock. She fell in love with it! It's the only one of the AVON hand lotions she's used so far that has helped her 74 year old sierra desert hands and she's tried about everything AVON has.

Since she liked it so well, she's been telling everyone about it that comes through the door. They like it so well they get into hers and now she's run out and not happy that I don't have any extra on the shelf. As a result, I'll be ordering extras this campaign.

Aside from my mom, what do other people think about it? How about 10 out of 11 people would recommend it to a friend! It gets a 4.6 out of 5 stars! It would have gotten 5 stars, but one woman didn't like the way it smelled and another thinks the MT Intensive is better.

So there you have it! Give it a try and see what you think! Get both and do your own comparison! And don't forget to check out the other Moisture Therapy products! There's body lotions and even lip balm!




No comments: