Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a freebie!

I was hoping to have my latest product finished by today, but nothing has worked out for it to happen. Like the program I using to create the eBook didn't save my work and I lost everything. *heavy sigh*

Anyway, it's a free eBook that teaches you how to pick an online business and avoid the scammers. It's pretty much based on my mistakes and mistakes other people have made.

I didn't make a lot of them, but the one's I did make really cost me. So, since I invested over $1000 in products and scams, I think I have something to say on the subject. :]

Anyways, you'll find all the questions you need to ask in order to figure out what business works best for you! Plus where to go in search of companies to be an affiliate for. You'll also get links to products that will help you get started, that are either free or cost less than $10.

The way things look at the moment, I should have it finished by sometime next week.

So, have a great weekend!

No comments: