Thursday, May 1, 2008

2nd post of the day! My First Contest!!!

Welcome to my first contest!!!

How would you like to win a free bottle of the original Skin So Soft that Avon is offering for only $9.99 (reg. $16)?

There's only two rules to participate!

  1. You have to live within the lower 48 states. Preferably legally.
  2. You can only guess once!
How to participate!

Send me an email at: yobeeone@gmail.com with your guess of a number between 1 - 100. The person closes to the number wins the bottle. Not only do you get it free, but I'm paying the shipping and it comes with a list of things you can use it for! :]

Let all your friends and family know! Everyone can participate! They don't have to be my customer and they won't be put on my Avon mailing list or any other list. The only way you can be on my Avon mailing list is to go to my Avon store and sign up for the mailing list.

So pass the word!!! Contest ends Tuesday, May 6!

Make it a great day!
--Yo

PS:
Check Wrinkle World at 5:00 PM Tuesday to see who won!

PPS: This makes a terrific gift!




No comments: