Friday, April 1, 2011

Find the right weed eater: Top 3 Gas Weed Eater Review

Welcome to the 4th article in the series to help you find the right weed eater that will make your yard look fantastic!  Today, I want to show you 3 of the top gas powered weed eaters .  I was going to post it here, but since I already have a page I did earlier reviewing the Poulan and Hitachi weedeaters, I decided that rather than repeat myself I'd give you the link to check them out.  The review covers Poulan, Hitachi and Troy Bilt.  I've also updated the spreadsheet for the gas powered weed eaters.  You'll find a review of all 3, plus a video, along with links to the spreadsheets.

Click here to check out today's article that will help you make the right choice if you're considering buying a gas powered weed eater.

Check back Sunday for my guide on weed eater safety!  Meanwhile, have a great weekend!

--Yochana
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Weed Wacker said...

Interesting article and one which should be more widely known about in my view. Your level of detail is good and the clarity of writing is excellent.

weed wacker

Yochana said...

Hey Weed Wacker, Thanks for reading! I enjoyed writing it, since I blundered so bad with my first weed eater buy. : )