Thursday, November 19, 2009

AVON Product Review: Avon Solutions Comparison

Yes, I know I’ve already done a product review of Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream.

And I’ve also done one on AVON’s new Solutions PM/AM creams. But today I want to compare the two because I’ve been experimenting with them.

Last week, I had cataract surgery and with the aid of a contact lens in the opposite eye, I no longer wear glasses. Let me tell ya, glasses hide a million wrinkles. I took one look in the mirror afterward and nearly screamed. For 49 years old, my skin was looking like I was in my upper 50’s. That’s terrifying.

My Experience:

I decided to switch off to AVON Solutions Dramatic Firming cream again. It’s been a week and I’ve noticed an incredible difference in my skin. It’s really tightened up, more than I had expected it would.

Now what’s the difference between the Dramatic Firming cream and the new AVON’s Solution AM/PM? Well, it’s like this, I love them both, BUT! I think the Dramatic Firming cream is better if you want your face to stay in one place as you get older. The new Solutions AM/PM is absolutely brilliant for dry skin, of which I have, but the Dramatic Cream also provides a good amount of moisture and if you combine it with the Nurtura Replenishing Cream for night, I think it does just as good a job, AND for less money. Another reason for my change of opinion, where I chose the new Solutions over the Dramatic Firming cream and Nurtura, is that your skin changes and not just with age. It also changes due to your diet, exercise and sleeping habits.

That’s my experience with the two Solutions. I love them both, but there are certain times when one out does the other.

Now It’s Your Turn:

For yourself, here’s what you need to do to continue making an intelligent decision on the products themselves.

1. Do your own homework.

2. Follow the links to the products, which will take you to my AVON store.

3. Read what other’s have said about the products.

4. Look at the ingredients in the products, if those play a high priority in your decision of what kinds of products you use.



[Sign up for my miraculously FREE newsletter and stay up to date on the latest money saving specials, free shipping codes, free reports and more! Sign up]



No comments: