Anyway, what brought this subject up was last nite I was browsing through the latest issue of ShopSmart magazine and saw one gem of a coffeemaker! It's called the Cuisinart CHW-12 and acts as both a fully programmable coffeemaker AND a hot-water dispenser!
The Cuisinart CHW-12 is loaded with awesome features:
- stainless steel
- 24 hr programmable
- self clean function
- auto shutoff
- 1-4 cup settings
- 12 cup carafe
- carafe has a drip-free pour spout
- carafe temp control heater plate can be set at high, medium or low settings - great for keeping your coffee at just the temp you like it
- easy to read program panel has a blue back-lite and digital clock
- no need to wait till the brewing cycle has finished. It has a special pause feature so you can have that first cup before you crack under the pressure of waiting
- removable drip tray allows plenty of room to use travel mugs
- water system works independently of coffeemaker
- safety lock on the bottom of water system, so no need to worry about small children accidentally dispensing the hot water
- tells you when water is ready, when to add more
- can put tea cup in the bottom & hold lever till you get amount of water you prefer
- Includes a charcoal water filter & Gold Tone Filter that removes impurities!
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 12.4 x 16.5 and weighs 9.5 lbs
There are a few folks who have had a few problems with the hot water side, but that's because they ignored the instructions. : ) So, tossing that out the window, the Cuisinart CHW-12 is an incredible coffeemaker and one that you'll enjoy waking up to every morning!
List Price: $185
Amazon: $99.95 plus FREE shipping! A 46% savings! You really can't beat it! So, click here and head over to amazon now, and get ready to experience the best coffee you've ever had.
PS: To see the Cuisinart CHW-12 in all it's glory, be sure to watch the video.