Sunday, October 25, 2009

AVON Product Review: Cozy Bootie Slipper

My new favourite slipper! I ordered the cozy bootie slipper because they look like a mini-version of my mukluks, except my muks aren't lined. 

Anyway, I got these last Thursday and immediately fell in love with them.  The faux-fur lining is so soft and warm on my cold little feet. The cushioned footbed is awesome and I like it that you can wear them rolled down or leave them up.  I leave mine up because I have a very cold cottage. 

It's advertised as having an indoor/outdoor sole, of which it does, but take a look at the trim along the bottom.  White faux-fur.  If you don't mind it getting dirty mamash quick, go for it.

Definitely order one size up from what you normally wear.  I wear a size 7, but ordered an 8 and it fits great. 

So if you have cold floors like my cottage has, these are a must have.  They're soft, warm and keep your feet nice and toasty.

Click here to pick up a pair for yourself!



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: