Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Collecting Fragrances! Can you really have too many?

So, what do you think?  Is there really such a thing as too many body mists sitting on the stand in your bedroom or in the bath?

I vote you can never have too many.  I have a number of them sitting on the shelf above my pc and in my bedroom.  I love waking up in the morning and deciding how I want to feel for the day. 

I can either choose to smell like I'm at the beach (minus the sweat) and use Tahitian (my fave) or Brazil Beat or go for something extra fruity, like
MARK'S new mist line and make your own mark-tinis!  Check out some ideas here and other fragrances in the MARK and AVON line!

Oh!  And by the way, don't forget to take the poll below!

Make it a great day!
--Yo
  




Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: