Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Wonder Oil!!!!

When I was little, I could never figure out why dad used Skin So Soft as an insect repellent and I used it in my bath to see if I could slip down the drain.

Then I got older and discovered Skin So Soft could be used for even more stuff, like:
  • Make-up remover!
  • Removes chewing gum from hair and skin!
  • It's a natural wood conditioner!
  • Removes crayon marks!
  • Is a paint brush cleaner!
  • Removes lime and hard water deposits from windows!
  • Cleans and prevents dashboards from cracking!
  • Removes tar spots from car finishes and won't hurt the finish!
  • You can even use it in your wash water when cleaning cabinets and it will keep ants off and out!
Naturally, all these tips means a ton of field testing on my part! :] The three I've chosen are: Keeping out the ants, using it to keep fleas and ticks off my cats and lastly, to keep wasps and hornets off my porch and Good Medicine Camp! I have a heck of a time with bees up there!

Anyway, keep checking back for my field notes! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some good videos of my tests! I'll also be posting more uses for the wonder oil!

Meanwhile, if you want to grab some SSS to test out yourself, the above price is only good till May 5. Or! Find someone you know and see if they have a bottle they're not using and do some testing yourself! :]

Make it a great day!
--Yo



Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: