Then I got older and discovered Skin So Soft could be used for even more stuff, like:
- Make-up remover!
- Removes chewing gum from hair and skin!
- It's a natural wood conditioner!
- Removes crayon marks!
- Is a paint brush cleaner!
- Removes lime and hard water deposits from windows!
- Cleans and prevents dashboards from cracking!
- Removes tar spots from car finishes and won't hurt the finish!
- You can even use it in your wash water when cleaning cabinets and it will keep ants off and out!
Anyway, keep checking back for my field notes! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some good videos of my tests! I'll also be posting more uses for the wonder oil!
Meanwhile, if you want to grab some SSS to test out yourself, the above price is only good till May 5. Or! Find someone you know and see if they have a bottle they're not using and do some testing yourself! :]
Make it a great day!
Blogged with the Flock Browser