Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mother's Day Gift Idea!

I have some friends who have been recording their life stories on their blogs.  I've really enjoyed reading about their lives and all the crazy things that's happened to them. 

What I keep wondering though, with every chapter I read - do their kids know these stories?


Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I ran across this special Mother's Day gift from AVON called, "Mom, Tell Me Your Story A Guided Journal."  I ordered it for my own mom.  If she takes the time to fill it out, I'm going to learn some really cool things!

There's questions like:

1.  What were the most popular songs of the day?
2.  Describe the funniest date you ever went on.
3.  Tell me what your parents shared about your toddler years.
4.  Did you have a nickname? Who gave it to you and why?
5.  What was the first thing you thought when you met dad?

There's 96 pages of cool stuff you'll learn about your mom! 

By the way, you don't have to wait for someone to get you one.  Order it for yourself and have it as a surprise to pass on to your kids some day!  They'll really enjoy reading it!

Click here to read more!




Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: