Thursday, October 2, 2008

AVON's Version of Kinoki pads - My stinky review!

I was going to write a post on the AVON version of kinoki pads, but this guy has done such an excellent job on Kinoki pads themselves, that there's really no point in me writing anything.

BUT, I'll throw in my two cents worth anyway.

I field tested the AVON version of Kinoki and this is what I learned:

1. They stink like a sewer when you pull them off your feet.


2. Your feet are left sticky and stinky afterward and it's a bear to get it off.

3. They don't work. At the end of 3 days, my pads were even darker than the first. As you can see from my day 3 pic.

Sadly, these are not "scratch n' sniff " or you too could enjoy the delightful aroma of AVON's version of Kinoki pads! (evil laugh)



In summary: Don't waste your money.

Now, click here to read why these beggers don't work.

BTW, unlike the Kinoki commercials, AVON DOES NOT make the same claims. In fact, AVON makes no claims of any sort, the product is merely offered.

Make it a great day!

--Yo


No comments: