Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Fat loss Tip


Welcome to the season-of-eating! Can't ya just feel that waste line expanding even as you read about it? It could just be me because I just downed a couple slices of homemade soy burger veggie pizza. It was delicious.

Anyway, here's some very, very simple tips to help you avoid the big weight gain of the holidays!

1. Watch what you drink. Sometimes our biggest source of calories comes from what we drink.
Drink the ol' eggnog (who can resist), but watch how much.

Try flavoured teas like Bigelow Pumpkin Spice, Celestial Seasoning, or Lipton teas. Use a little local honey to sweeten it instead of sugar.


2. Eat until you're comfortable, nothing more or less.


3. Take a 10 leisurely walk after you eat.


4. Cut back on your carbs. A sure fire way for me to put on the pounds is to carbo load. Focus more on proteins and veggies and be careful how much pumpkin roll, pies and other desserts you eat. Enjoy, but don't overdo it.


Another thought on that. I have a nasty habit on Shabbos of saying, "Yea! I get to eat today and not worry about how much." Problem is - it's hard to behave the next day...and the day after that....and the day after that. Get the feeling I love food?


5. Avoid carbonated beverages. They're chock-a-block full of sugar. Ok. I hear you. The punch is delicious. So, have some! Just not 8 glasses full. Stick to one or two.

Now what about that pic in the upper right corner. That doesn't look one bit like a turkey to fit the season of eating. I know. I didn't want to tempt you. So, I posted the Curves Hot and Cold Combo: Portion Control. It fits the season of portion control. It's also a perfect little kit to take to work or school with you, because it's compact and yet helps you stay on target and not over-eat. It also makes a terrific gift!

Also, as a special treat - you can pick up
"The 5 Secrets to Burning Stubborn Female Fat and Boosting Metabolism." for FREE! You get a terrific workout program and there's photographs that show how each move is done! Enjoy!

PS: Sign up for my newsletter to get tips, learn about special deals and get recipes throughout the holidays!


No comments: